Breast cancer is diagnosed mostly in women and may take a while before its symptoms are noticed. For this reason, it is always best to have your breasts checked by your doctor if you’re feeling something unusual around them and get the latest breast cancer news for awareness. Having breast implants is also not an exception. You’re prone to risks like Breast Implant-Associated Anaplastic Large Cell Lymphoma, so it’s still necessary to get a routince check from your doctor. Treatment for breast cancer may include surgery, radiation, chemotherapy, hormone therapy, targeted therapy or bone-directed therapy.
Symptoms of breast cancer
Early symptoms of breast cancer are:
- Change in breast size and shape
- Discharge in nipple that starts too fast
- Rashes and sores in nipples
- Darkening and redness of the breast.
Treatment of breast cancer
- Surgery can be done through mammoplasty where breast size is increased or reduced through plastic surgery.
- Tissue expansion is done by expanding and stretching the skin and the surrounding tissues through inserting a balloon under the skin.
- Radio therapy is a type of treatment where x-rays are used to destroy cancer cells and tumors shrinkage.
- Chemotherapy is a medication that kills cells that multiply.
Latest Breast Cancer News
Nutrients from food lower risk of death in breast cancer. A small research suggest that getting sufficient amount of certain nutrients from food reduces the risk of death compared to dietary supplements.Switching to new doctors delays treatment of cancer people who switch their doctors now and ten tend to delay most the breast cancer treatment.Women with partners have a low breast cancer side effects that are than than women who are not. Research suggest that women with partners have a high quality than women who are not during sexual side effect from hormonal therapy. Better survival rate for Metastatic HER2-positive breast cancer women diagnosed with for Metastatic HER2-positive breast cancer after surgery for the removal of primary tumor tend to live longer.
Heart disease is reduced by exercises if an individual at the early stages of breast cancer. Aerobics and weight-bearing reduces the risk of heart disease.in addition when chemotherapy is used as breast cancer treatment it increases a patient’s risk to metabolic syndrome thus obesity and exercise is needed in this case.Treatment guidelines have been developed by the national comprehensive cancer network for breast implant-associated anaplastic large cell lymphoma.